
Last November Courtney bowled in the Greater Houston Youth Championship Tournament. In addition to her team's second place finish, she earned 1st place for high individual scratch game in her division. She just got the plaques today and wanted to share this one with y'all. Remember she was 12 at the time. (It says 224 in case ya can't read it)
Way to go Courtney :)
6 comments:
Courtney That is so cool!!! Jennifer and I are so proud of you
Jason
Pa Pa got to see it in person, it is pretty. I never ever got one that pretty. Boo Hoo
Love you court, keep it up.
papa
Courtney! Fabulous trophy, sweetie. I remember how proud you were that day - and we're still proud of you, cuz obviously only a few reading this could ever be that good! I certainly know that I could not be.
This just rocks. Most excellent!
Good job!
Way better than the 64s or so that I ususally bowl.
Wow! I nver got anything that looked that good! But then, I was probably at least 2 x 12 before I had a 224. Great job, Courtney.
I guess I'll need to get my bowling ball out and practice before I'll want to play against you! What kind of handicap do I get for being old, fat and bald?
Love, Harv
Super, kiddo!!!
I'd probably be down there with Dotty and Barb now. Once upon a time I used to bowl but the best I ever did was 201--once. Mostly I stayed down below 140.
"Old, fat and bald" hasn't bowled but a couple of time in the past 10 years--he'd probably need a BIG handicap!
Love ya.
Post a Comment