OK - so why did I just hear yesterday that Courtney has been helping Barb & Brian (ok, mostly Barb) with the baby? I'm pouting now -where was my help when Grant was born? : ) Shoot, for that matter, where is my help NOW???
Just kidding, but man, Barb - that MUST be nice to have help. Wish I could have swung that kind of a deal, especially since I had all of 6 days of maternity leave. No rest for the self-employed.
awww Julie, all it took was an invitation ;). Courtney goes to Dallas every summer for a week or 2...she loves spending time with everyone :) She was so happy to see people at the wedding too!!! Im trying to get her to come home now :( I miss her terribly !!!!
6 comments:
haha...looks like y'all are having fun!!!
wow ...look at them !!! I'm so glad y'all are havin fun!! Soon Laura and Thomas will be out there ;)
Great pictures! They look like they are having a blast. Good for them!
Hi,
Having fun is what cousins are good at, hee hee, My money is on Court, just keep the surgar count up and she will run anyone into the ground.
OK - so why did I just hear yesterday that Courtney has been helping Barb & Brian (ok, mostly Barb) with the baby? I'm pouting now -where was my help when Grant was born? : ) Shoot, for that matter, where is my help NOW???
Just kidding, but man, Barb - that MUST be nice to have help. Wish I could have swung that kind of a deal, especially since I had all of 6 days of maternity leave. No rest for the self-employed.
Send pics when you can!
awww Julie, all it took was an invitation ;). Courtney goes to Dallas every summer for a week or 2...she loves spending time with everyone :) She was so happy to see people at the wedding too!!! Im trying to get her to come home now :( I miss her terribly !!!!
Post a Comment