Sunday, June 25, 2006

A Little Late

but Happy Birthday anyway, Karen. And it was the big Five-Oh we missed. Maybe you wanted us to? Anyway, I hope you had a good day and that the most important people remembered!

Love,
pat and harv

12 comments:

Karen said...

Thanks. I wasn't trying to hide it, really, but wasn't blowing any horns, either.
I think I am 49 again, really - seems like a good time to start going backward!

Anonymous said...

Harv started going backwards at 39. So, I'm only 37, right?

Karen said...

Well, I didn't think of it that early...but yes, I guess that makes you 37. Gee...I'm older than you are!

Kim said...

you cant go backward cuz then you will catch up with me...and I love being younger than you ;)

happy birthday !!

Karen said...

Well, enjoy it, because next year, I'll be younger than you are. Just start getting used to the idea, and by then, you'll be fine! ;P

Ken said...

I cannot bieleve it.

I refuse to bieleve it.

I will not accept it.

I was 25when you were born and if 50 were true I would be 75, and I am not.
\

Old Timers makes lyeing easy, hee hee

Anonymous said...

Yet.

My math says you must be 50 cause you were 13 when I was born.

Karen said...

Now quit it - that just makes my head asplode!

Barbara said...

Happy Birthday! 50, 49, 37, 13, 3 or whatever.

Karen said...

Thanks, Barbara. How are you doing, sweetie? Is Courtney being a big help? I know she was quite excited to get up there to help you.

Barbara said...

I am doing really well, and Courtney is a huge help. She has been playing with Laura, changing lots of diapers, doing dishes, etc. She'll do anything - even stuff I haven't asked her to do.

Karen said...

That's excellent news. She loves to help, that Courtney does.

Ask her to call me, please? When she is taking a break... LOL