Sunday, July 30, 2006

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Jennifer..CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I know you guys must be thrilled, excited , and a bit anxious about your good news. We're looking forward to seeing you all this coming weekend.

Love, Francie

5 comments:

Kim said...

Congrats on your new job Jennifer!!! wow another public servant in family (poor thing)

I'm so glad you will be workin close to us...maybe we can do lunch :)

Anonymous said...

Francie was so excited she forgot, I guess. Jennifer is going to be working for Homeland Security and, after training, hopefully posted at Intercontinental. Got that from an email last night.

Anyway, congrats, Jen.

Barbara said...

Congrats, Jennifer! Have fun working for Uncle Sam.

Ken said...

Wow, way to go, This Goverment needs someone with brains[which Jen has an abundance of} And, she will be able to spot the roaches and rats very quickly...

What about Jason, can he transfer or something down here
??

Karen said...

Congrats, Jen!
Now, can you tell us what you will be doing?
I'm trying to figure it out, but having a hard time...details, please!