Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Happy Birthday, Kimmy!

I hope you have a great day!
Hard to believe, isn't it, the number of candles that should be on our cakes...wonder where all the time has gone?

Oh well, like you always say...you'll never be as old as I am, so you have nothing whatsoever to worry about. :)

Since we can't have a big party for you, here's a picture of one instead! Enjoy!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lordy, I remember changing your diapers when I was a teenager! Even Karen is younger than I. I do hope it's a great day for you. Love ya!

Kim said...

haha even Karen huh? hmmm I wonder what Dotty posted that was so bad she had to delete it !!!!

Thanks y'all !!!! :)

Karen said...

What do you mean "even Karen"???
You better watch yourself, Pat...
:)

Boy I must really be getting old!

Damn. Must change my hair color, or something, I guess! New wrinkle cream, maybe???

Barbara said...

Happy birthday!

From one who is still nice and young. :)

Ken said...

Old Dad gave Kim a great Birthday present.\

HE DID NOT SING HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER.

Hard to bieleve that both of my babies are old enough to vote and buy beer. Hee hee

Barbara said...

Happy Birthday! (this is Brian)

Kim said...

thanks again y'all :) (and I was just kiddin Dotty ;)