Monday, November 06, 2006

Blonde pinups


Grandpa took this at Ellen's on Oct. 23. We'd been to the park and they were waiting for Grandma to fix lunch. Liz wasn't as cooperative as Amanda and I think Rachael was contemplating escape. We had a good visit with them but were exhausted when we got home. But, they're worth it!

6 comments:

Kim said...

what lil cuties !!!! they are precious :)

Anonymous said...

I think Grandpa bribed them. Amanda is a ham, Liz will sometimes cooperate and Rachael appears to be facinated with the pumpkin thing.

Ken said...

I am so glad that Harv has learned how to 'grandpa', it is so much fun, there is probably someone filing a law suite to make us stop doing it.
Love all of them for me.

Karen said...

You know, I just *love* all three of these little blonde girls...they make me feel so much less like an outcast in this family! :) Of course, brunettes and redheads are beautiful, too, but us blonde girls, we have to stick together!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I was the only brunette in my Rodgers family at that age and I was the only brunette in my family of four at ANY age. Two blonde daughters and a blonde husband.

Barbara said...

Very cute. I know Ellen has her hands full with those three spunky girls!