Tuesday, November 28, 2006

More Pictures

I took most of these at Vicki's house while the kids were decorating the trees. I don't know why I didn't have the camera out at Barb's or Dotty's house, but I guess I just forgot about it till everyone else pulled out their cameras too!

Enjoy!









I took most of these at Vicki's house while the kids were decorating the trees. I don't know why I didn't have the camera out at Barb's or Dotty's house, but I guess I just forgot about it till everyone else pulled out their cameras too!

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lordy--I'm not sure I'd recognize Courtney! She's so grown up! She and Rachael are two beauties.

Jason said...

Good pictures of everyone

Jason

Karen said...

Pat, she really has grown up, for sure! It is amazing to all of us. And yeah, the pair of them are pretty easy on the eyes (if not always the ears!)

Karen said...

Dotty, I enjoyed seeing you too! And of course, I love your new home...just beautiful. The donkey, of course, was the icing on the cake!

With luck, I'll see you all again soon.