A place for us to vent, brag, yak, and generally keep in touch...enjoy
That was cute, where did you teach your kids to dance like that HAHAMerry Christmas to you toojason
That is cuter than cute !!!! Thanks :)
I guess they just have mad skills from watching us dance. :)
very cute! I tried to create one, but couldn't find a head shot of me that worked out very well...just as well, I'm guessing, I'd look pretty silly dancing that way! Not like you guys, you all looked great! Thanks for the fun.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That was cute, where did you teach your kids to dance like that HAHA
Merry Christmas to you too
jason
That is cuter than cute !!!! Thanks :)
I guess they just have mad skills from watching us dance. :)
very cute! I tried to create one, but couldn't find a head shot of me that worked out very well...just as well, I'm guessing, I'd look pretty silly dancing that way! Not like you guys, you all looked great! Thanks for the fun.
Post a Comment