Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Update
Hey everybody!!! Its been a while so here's an update. I just finished my first semester at Midwestern State University and things couldn't have gone better. I have a 3.0 GPA, I'm on the Winter Guard and we are going to World Championships in Dayton, OH in April, I just got told today that I'm going to be an R.A. for next semester, and I'm the assistant Color Guard Director at a high school near Wichita Falls. So things are going really great! I hope things are going great for everyone else! Merry Christmas everybody!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congrats on the RA job!
If you need a place to crash on your way back, our house is always open.
Merry Christmas!
I'm so proud of you Rachael !!! What could be better than my girl livin in the same dorm as me and being an RA just like I was..how cool is that ? !!!
Great!
Are you sure you're really old enough to be an RA? I thought it was only a couple of years ago you came to visit in AL--whoops--I guess that's been more like eight, huh?
Would love to see you out here!
Love.
Way to go, Rachael!
I know that next semester will absolutely rock for you, sweetie.
Knock 'em dead, with everything you do - just like always!
(You know, Rodgers girls do rock...all of us!)
Thanks everybody!! i can't wait to start!!
Post a Comment