A place for us to vent, brag, yak, and generally keep in touch...enjoy
Happy Happy Birthday Vicki !!! I think thats a great pic :) But then..I dont want y'all too mature ..makes me feel too old!!!Have a great one :)
Oh, Lord! It's so hard to believe. I was "in between" pregnancies when I turned 30 and that's so long ago my "baby" is 32! How can that be?Happy 30, sweetie. Love ya!
If you need any advice from a 20-something, just give me a call.: )Happy Birthday!(this is Brian)
20 something for how much longer?
Just over a month. He's desperately clinging to his 20s.
Happy birthday, Vicki! You know, if you subtract your age from my age...well, then I'd be just a little older than Rachael! :)I hope your year is the best one yet. The picture is fabulous, btw. Keep on making faces!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday Vicki !!! I think thats a great pic :) But then..I dont want y'all too mature ..makes me feel too old!!!
Have a great one :)
Oh, Lord! It's so hard to believe. I was "in between" pregnancies when I turned 30 and that's so long ago my "baby" is 32! How can that be?
Happy 30, sweetie. Love ya!
If you need any advice from a 20-something, just give me a call.
: )
Happy Birthday!
(this is Brian)
20 something for how much longer?
Just over a month. He's desperately clinging to his 20s.
Happy birthday, Vicki! You know, if you subtract your age from my age...well, then I'd be just a little older than Rachael! :)
I hope your year is the best one yet. The picture is fabulous, btw. Keep on making faces!
Post a Comment