Since I seem to have the most time to spend online, Kim gave me access to change stuff on here. I'm still tweaking it, but let me know what you think of the new look and if you would like stuff added.
Color requests for maroon, crimson or orange will be denied. :)
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I like the color scheme...nice and relaxing. I'm not sure how a lighter border would work, but hey - try it and we'll see. If I had a choice, I'd say the green, because, well, I just like green. :)
Have fun playing with the format. I enjoy that kind of thing. I like the way the extra stuff is laid out now...good work!
Great job Barbara !!! I really like the color scheme :) I knew you would do a good job ..thanks so much !!
purple?--ksu purple?
Dotty's right--your background black is too intense for older eyes and there's not enough contrast between it and the blue. Can you do screens??? Try screening the blue, if you can. The black, of course, would just go gray. It's a LOT easier to read the "submissions" the way you have them laid out.
Denied, Brian. She said no maroom, crimson or orange!
(Aggies can't read.)
Maybe some TCU purple. I haven't been able to change this background, but I'll try some other ones soon.
OK, this is a nice Easter blog..but I want red white and blue for Memorial Day and 4th of July!!!
great job Barbara :)
Post a Comment