Thursday, June 14, 2007

Dream come true


This is Max's long wished for dream car. A long time ago I got hime a toy one cause I never expected to see one sitting on our driveway. After much planning and lots of decisions, he contacted a fellow in the KC, MO area to build this car for him. It arrived here on the 30th. Haven't had a lot of opportunity to drive it yet due to rain. But he's really tickled to have it.

4 comments:

Karen said...

That is FABULOUS!!! Congratulations on making your dream come true, Max.
Where does the line start for rides?

Kim said...

oh wow Max!!! How cool is that? Congratulations !!!! I can't wait to see it and get a ride. Good job !!

Barbara said...

Very cool.

Brian is jealous. He and a friend are now talking about building a car instead of an airplane.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!