A place for us to vent, brag, yak, and generally keep in touch...enjoy
Sunday, September 23, 2007
In case you don't feel old enough
How's that for pictures that will make you feel your age? (dang these kids!)
I mean look at Courtney's first Homecoming pictures !!!!!!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Pretty COOL! We don't have kids to keep them from growing up, but they do seem to grow up mighty fast. You and your date look terrific, Courtney! Hope you had a great time!
5 comments:
Pretty COOL! We don't have kids to keep them from growing up, but they do seem to grow up mighty fast. You and your date look terrific, Courtney! Hope you had a great time!
It seems like just yesterday she was playing in the sprinklers in my yard. Oh wait, that was just this summer.
Well, Courtney, you sure do clean up well. I love your dress too.
Just gorgeous! I like the baby pictures in the background...gives us perspective, doesn't it?
I love, LOVE that dress!
Thank you guys.
it was a lot of fun!
Post a Comment