I very, very rarely get on any bandwagon as far as big charity, but I really think this is an important one. Please read this article and follow the links in it to get all the background on this project. If my kids were little I certainly would do this and I hope to be able to afford to make a donation soon.
Give one, Get one
Here is the link to the organization site also
One Laptop per Child
I'm always very skeptical of these things, but I've done lots of research on this and I believe that it's a wonderful effort. Rachael and I will be trying to let the schools know about this also. I know nothing about open source, so if any of y'all do, maybe you can explain it to me.
Saturday, November 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment