OK, you guys, the dumb one in the family finally got here! I'm not sure I can do it again tho, cause I've been given the run around. Jason signed me up when he was here, but then I just kept getting the page to create a blog.
As you all well know, it's cold here now. No, I haven't forgotten the winter in ND, but Dotty's right, OK can be very cold too. That first year at OU, I tried to tell myself it wasn't cold walking across campus, but it was!
There's not much to report on from here. Max's mom seems to be doing okay thus far, but she's been pretty busy getting the house back in order from the company and writing thank yous, so she hasn't had a lot of time to think about too much. We will try to go see her tomoroow evening.
I don't know if you're supposed to sign your name or if this thing always puts your name on your entry, so I'll sing this time/
Francie
Sunday, February 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I have faith--you'll remember how to do it. Now if my kids would just blog with the rest of us . . . .
I wouldn't want to be in ND, CO, OK or even TX right now--too cold everywhere! It's even coolish here as we're staying in the mid-upper 60s. And it remains sunny and dry--very, very dry. Believe is this may be day 124 w/o rain.
YAYYYYYYYYY Francie !!! I'm so glad to see you here :) I was hoping you'd show up eventually. Come back soon before you forget how ;)
Glad you made it, Francie! You'll figure it all out - Dad did, afterall! (I'll get in trouble for that, I'm sure!)
I am not at all sure that the DIG from Karen was worthy or not , but , glad you are here.
Glad Max's mon is holding up. Give her all the help she will let you.
I am yet to figure out why this is better than email, but I guess it is , the kids say so. Ha Ha LOL
because you don't have to remember addresses??? I don't know. Half the time I still do emails.
Better than email for some things, and you get to see everyone's comments (which is fun, isn't it?)
And for those of us who don't post much, we can always comment, so you know we are hanging around, reading what's going on.
Like, well, me.
It is better because it is more like a conversation. Just for the record her invitation had expired after an amout of time or attempts to sign on, which ever it uses.
Well, I tried and tried to sign up on this thing. I wouldn't worry about it. I get paid to work on computers! Glad to see you.
Post a Comment