Monday, February 06, 2006

Sad news to report

Julie and I lost our grandad early yesterday morning. For those of you who didn't know he was put into a nursing home sometime in November and was had been declining ever since. Although we hate to lose him it is for the best.

I know we never say it enough so...I love each and everyone of you.

Jason

3 comments:

Karen said...

Oh Jason, I'm so sorry to hear this.
Words, of course, are inadequate at times like this, but know that I love you guys, and I'll be thinking of you. Give your Dad a big hug for me, and tell him I love him, okay?

Kim said...

I'm so sorry Jason...I don't remember when I didnt know Jesse. He had a long wonderful life.

We love y'all and will have all y'all in our prayers. Please hug your family for us.

Ken said...

Having lost my soul mate I can only guess what Marie is going thru, such a long good marriage, when you lose your spouse you lose a big part of yourself.

Please stay with her as much as possible, love does help.

Help your father as much as you can, he will be strong, on the outside, but inside he has suffered a great loss.

Love everyone, tell them you love them, hug and hold hands, lean on one another.

At times like this, family is so very important.

Love, Ubuck