Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Busy Busy Busy
Sorry We have not posted in a while. Nothing changed for the last four months and we have been kind of busy. But when they did change it was big. The Big news is Jennifer was offer a job with US customs and Border Protection as an AG Specialist. She accepted a position at IAH in Houston. When she gets back form her training in early November (she is leaving on Aug 28) We will start looking for a house down around the Montgomery area. That is close to where we lived when we got married. That will make my commute about 1hr or so, and there is a guy on my shift that lives in that area so I will try and get a car pool worked out with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was wondering what a BUG doctor was going to do for Homeland security, now I see. I did not realize that US Customs was part of homeland. Thanks for the answers.
Do you work 24on/24off?, If you get some place close to Magonlia I would think there is always a chance for an opening there. It is growing like a weed in that area, and more and more OLD people are moving out there, and that makes plenty of work for the EMT's. Hee hee
Anyway, keep us posted. I don't know if you ever net my neighbors, before he retired Romeo was 2nd in command of Houston Customs.Not that it makes any difference, but he explained how hard a job it can be. Smugglers will try anything you can imiange to get something in.
It will be nice to have y'all back closer to us Jason !!!! Come and visit while Jennifer is gone if you get get lonesome..ok?
Post a Comment