A place for us to vent, brag, yak, and generally keep in touch...enjoy
That's just too cute!I don't blame you...playing dress up is fun, and the pictures are great!
oh my gosh..look at that cutie pie!!! He is such a doll!!! I can't wait to see y'all again. Give him a big kiss for me :)
So wonderful,However, if you continue to dress him like that , he needs a , hat, some boots and of course a gunhee heelove ya'all
He's beautiful. And he has his daddy's smile!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's just too cute!
I don't blame you...playing dress up is fun, and the pictures are great!
oh my gosh..look at that cutie pie!!! He is such a doll!!! I can't wait to see y'all again. Give him a big kiss for me :)
So wonderful,However, if you continue to dress him like that , he needs a , hat, some boots and of course a gun
hee hee
love ya'all
He's beautiful. And he has his daddy's smile!
Post a Comment