What is up with the Quiz game? I keep getting the same questions and I answer them and it tells me this game has expired and to play the next game. I try but keep getting the same quiz. What is going on? any ideas?
jason
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm convinced each of us sees a different game! I keep getting the same question on shoes (!) and I keep answering it. Of course, then I have sports and movie questions and since I have little interest in either . . . oh well.
Jason, it sounds like maybe your cache is messed up - try clearing it out (in your browser, under tools options probably). That should fix that.
As for the questions, yeah, it is clear we all get different ones. These I've done okay on, for whatever reason - good guesser, in lots of cases...
Kim, maybe it is time to change it up again?
Don't quit!!
I'm also pretty sure we get different questions. I think we sometimes get the same ones, though.
I agree that it may be time to change again.
sorry y'all..I thought I set it to change every day..I will check it out..don't give up :)
Post a Comment