You might be asking if you really can eat cake for dinner.

You can if it's Meat Cake!

The cake is made of meatloaf frosted with mashed potatoes.
Brian was both confused and impressed.

Much fun was had by all.
A place for us to vent, brag, yak, and generally keep in touch...enjoy
4 comments:
hmmmm - so what are the flowers or dots or whatever they are? food color in mashed potatoes?
I hope it tasted as good as it looks. Sounds like you guys are having a good time!
Exactly. Food color in mashed potatoes. We did blue for Brian, and then Laura wanted pink.
Making meat cake is alot of fun. I think i am going to have to make it for my mom one of these days.
The colored mashed potatoes are alot of fun to eat for the kids. Laura had a lot of fun makingthe pink potatoes.
Also it was really tasty!
Wow I admit to also being confused and impressed :) Y'all are very talented ladies !!!! Please come over and cook at my house very soon!!! and um.. could I have my daughter back eventually? (just a thought)
love y'all
Post a Comment