I saw part of the game yesterday. When Jim and I left for dinner, it was the beginning of half time. When we got back, about the middle of the fourth quarter, well, things had changed. I'm sorry! Were you there? The place was a sea of orange on television - both shades, obviously.
Just for the record, I wanted you to know I was rooting for your color orange, not the UT one...
Hugs!
Sunday, October 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
OF COURSE i was there, so were 48,000 other people. Plus Barry Sanders. The game wasn't all bad, and we beat OU's score against texas, and that's what's important. It was fun, regardless of the score.
It was a great effort on OSU's part!!! They stunned those Bevo lovers :)
I was hoping OSU could make my evening better since A&M's coaches have forgotten how to use perfectly good players, alas I wallow in depression instead.
No, the game was not all bad, but I do wish you could have won the silly thing! But beating OU's score is big, right? I'm glad you had fun, sweetie. I knew that you would!
yeah. vince young is untouchable. my section was screaming things like "break his legs" and "back brace" we did get rid of 2 of their players, but not him. he's God's gift to football. There were signs like "eat more bevo" what a stupid mascot...
Post a Comment