Wednesday, October 19, 2005

WORLD SERIES

HERE WE COME, FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL IN HOUSTON, 45YEARS, WE WILL BE PLAYING THE CHICAGO WHITE SOCKS ON SATURDAY, 7:30 GAME TIME ON FOX.

WIN LOSE OR DRAW WE MADE IT, WE MADE IT, WE MADE IT, WHOOPEE, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEEE HEEE HEE HEE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's right!! So everyone who doubted us can just stick it! I wore my Astros shirt yesterday and caught a lot of crap for it, but they're shutting up now! I love you papa.

Kim said...

yep those Cards fans just shut up didnt they? But to their credit they gave the stros a standing O after the game....good sports even when they are so sad about their stadium.

Karen said...

Some of my friends had televisions while we were camping. Amazing they could get a signal in the middle of nowhere, but they did. I am surprised they couldn't hear them on the field!
Here's hoping they have better luck in the next game. (and yeah, I'll say it, even though I've never watched them play for longer than five minutes at a stretch)...Go Astros!