Personally, I'll be cheering for purple and white over red and blue, the only in-state rivalry in the North--and for crimson and white, I guess. Why change after all these years???
Dotty, do you remember Mom and Dad going down to Dallas for the game BEFORE we lived in MT? Mom used to wear suit, heels, hat (!) and gloves!!! And to all the games, at that.
Harv is junketing in Indiana (and Ohio, come Monday). He volunteered to be on the construction crew for a log house "raising". They probably won't be "doing" football tomorrow. After all, Indiana U is into basketball, not football.
I think my deep-seated dislike for ou started when I enrolled here at the State's University...Oh yeah, Dallas cousins, I will be passing through your parts next saturday around lunch time, let me know where y'all are gonna be! call my cell!
11 comments:
I will DEFINATELY be wearing TEXAS BURNT ORANGE!!! GO LONGHORNS!!! I will also be wearing REAL orange and maybe we'll win!!
I figured you would pick UT. I alway root for OU, and that makes me a minority in these parts.
By the way, I saw some OSU bracelets for sale at our local 7-11. It was totally random. Made me think of you though.
How about "I always root . . ." I really do know how to type.
Oh, most definitely burnt orange.
Too many friends in Austin to do otherwise...
Old ken always goes with OU, I am a left over fan from when you grandpartents took me to the games and made sure I was a lifetime fan. Go OU
Mom, you'll be happy to know that before Laura went to bed she was practicing saying "Boomer Sooner" and "Touchdown Oklahoma".
Personally, I'll be cheering for purple and white over red and blue, the only in-state rivalry in the North--and for crimson and white, I guess. Why change after all these years???
Dotty, do you remember Mom and Dad going down to Dallas for the game BEFORE we lived in MT? Mom used to wear suit, heels, hat (!) and gloves!!! And to all the games, at that.
Harv is junketing in Indiana (and Ohio, come Monday). He volunteered to be on the construction crew for a log house "raising". They probably won't be "doing" football tomorrow. After all, Indiana U is into basketball, not football.
I think my deep-seated dislike for ou started when I enrolled here at the State's University...Oh yeah, Dallas cousins, I will be passing through your parts next saturday around lunch time, let me know where y'all are gonna be! call my cell!
I'm gonna have to go with UT ... Surely they cant lose again ?
And they didn't.
My team won, too, but that wasn't THAT unexpected.
HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment