Well the packing is coming along slow, but everyone tells me 'it'll get done'. We can only hope.
Moving out day is the 28th and moving in day is the 30th. I am really ready for all of this to be over so we can relax a bit. Thanksgiving is gonna be a packing holiday adventure (or so I told the kids)
I will email y'all with our new address and phone number.
Just to catch y'all up on other stuff...
Obviously, Rachael is doing great and loves OSU...I'm proud of her and so happy she is happy. But we miss her terribly and want her to realize she should come home and go to junior college (think that will work? ;) ) I'm glad she keeps y'all informed on the football news and stuff ...but why couldnt OSU be some color besides orange? ....oh well...I should have gotten used to it when Jason lived with us :)
Courtney has been very very busy. I try to get her to post here but she 'never has time' (like I do) She loves drill team and is so excited because she made the 7th grade basketball team!!! As you know, 7th grade girls basketball is very interesting to watch. So far, no real injuries so keep your fingers crossed :) . She loves it and works hard so thats what matters. Also (are you listening Harv?) , she bowled her first 200 game 2 weeks ago, a 203 !!!! Then yesterday in the city tournament team event, she bowled a 224!!! Today is doubles and singles so wish her luck...Watch out Rachael, she gonna catch you ;) . Rachael bowled her first 200 when she was 12 and Courtney didnt want to be left behind. They tell everyone.."Papa taught us" :) Thanks PaPa !!!
But dont worry, Courtney is also keeping her grades up. She has almost all A's and she taking several PreAP classs, including math and science. So needless to say we are all very proud of her.
More news later .... wish us luck... I hate moving
Sunday, November 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I may be one of the luckiest men in the world.
I have beatuifual daughters and granddaughters and have been able to stay friends with them all this time, and the kids like me to so, in my own mind ,I AM A SUCCESS. Thank you Lord for all my family.
Courtney--Harv says that he didn't bowl his first 200 until he was twice your age. Of course, he didn't start bowling until he was about 16 or 17 but still . . . I'm not sure I've ever bowled a 200. (I started bowling pregnant and 27 and haven't bowled since I was 42--that's my excuse.)
I am so happy to hear all of your news. I don't think that I have bowled 200 if you add all my scores together, but then again, I haven't bowled very much in my life.
I am really happy that the packing is moving along all right. I bet that you will have it all done in no time. Well, not no time, but I bet that you have done more than it seems.
We love you guys and can't wait to see you in December.
Well, I've promised to spend at least some of Thanksgiving weekend helping them pack up, and I'm sure we'll get it all done. When it has to be done it normally gets done, doesn't it? At least, that's been my experience.
I'm thrilled for them all, of course. I still haven't even seen the new house - so I'm looking forward to that, too.
Post a Comment