Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Hello everyone

Well I sent out a new e-mail address to everyone on my list so should have gotten our new email address. Well if you were on my list usually that doesn't have everyone I know. So if you didn't get my address here it is
jjmurrell@verizon.net

hope yall had a fun Christmas. Jennifer went down to her parents and grandparents for Xmas day. I had to work, But the good news is no one needed our services until late that night.

I will be starting paramedic classes on the 10th of next month and that should last about 10 months. So by this time next year I will be getting ready to take the national registry test to get certified as a paramedic.

Hope everyone has a great newyear

Jason

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Merry Belated Christmas!

I love how Mom has turned us all into initials. :)

Kim said...

Well Jason I'm glad we have guys like you working on Christmas and other holidays, but I hope you get the day off next year :) Good luck with your paramedic training !!

Ken said...

Wow, all kind of things going on. Nothing here except I am still working on getting my health back and having some success.

Working on a holiday sucks, but in a few years you will not be at the bottom of the totem pole and you will take off and leave it to the young ones.

You have had so much training, my goodness, glad it's required but you could nearly be out of medical school by now , if all your training time had been spent in college.

I want to hear what Jen is doing, we do not hear nearly enough from you {KIDS],

I was not on the list for email but I got it now, so the jokes will be comming.

Love you'all and miss seeing you both.