
Hey, this is my boyfriend, Bryan. Those of you in OK and TX have met him, but all the others haven't. I thought this was a really good picture of us. He's a really sweet guy and my mom approves. And so does Megan Luster.

That's Right! It snowed! It was so cold. But so fun! It was "only" 2 inches, and "only" that powdery snow. But I have nothing to compare it too. As far as I'm concerned snow is beautiful, no matter what. Don't worry, I didn't drive any where or anything, but I did learn about black ice. Scary. Well That's all for now! Love y'all
5 comments:
Wow look at you all snowy n stuff!!! :) I would love to see some snow..but all we get is icky drizzle. Have fun and stay off the road !!!
You look very cute with your hood all up over your face - you also look very cold! Enjoy the snow, and be careful!
You look very cute with your hood all up over your face - you also look very cold! Enjoy the snow, and be careful!ful!
I seem to remember likeing snow, but, I think about 1935 I figured out it was not as nice as sunshine. Hee hee. Glad you are having fun my darling, stay young as long as possible.
In that picture of you and Bryan, your smiles are identical.
So sweet...yikes!
Post a Comment