Just in case any of you want one, I've got plenty of GMail invitations left. GMail is Google's free web-based email program. I've been starting to change some of my stuff over to that address, and I'm liking it a lot. Free, of course, and I have 2,683 Mb of storage - that's a lot of email! I don't know if everyone gets that (weird) amount or not, or how it's determined, but it is way more than anyone else offers, for sure.
If you don't know anything about it, read about it here.
Anyway, if you want an invite, just holler and I'll send you one.
My email address at Google is rodgers.karen@gmail.com, in case you want to add it to your lists.
Tuesday, January 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've had gmail for bout a year now...but i mostly forget to check it !!!!
yeah, me too - but I think I'm going to start using it more. Just figured it was worth a shot to see if anyone needed an invite...it does seem better than yahoo or hotmail, from what I can tell.
Post a Comment