Friday, January 20, 2006

new jobs and school

hello everyone. Well now that the new year has settled down a little I figured I should get back on here and wright. Jennifer has a new Job at the Vet schoold, she will have to tell you what she is doing. It is not exactly what she wanted but she is learning something new. I started my Paramedic classes last week. They are tue and thurs untill October. We have been lucky here in the Brazos valley we have not had the fires that everyone else is haveing. No clue as to why we have not gotten any big grass fires because we are just as dry as every one else just lucky I guess. Barbra tells me I have a fan up in North Texas, I think that is so cute. Just so long as they all know that the Fire and Poliece People (gota be PC) are allways there to help. I have seen some of the biggest baddest firemen turn to a big pile of mush around there kids!! Tell Laura I am sory about the pot holes but I am sure someone will get there to fix them.

I am not sure when the family reunion is but I will try and make it this year, We will just have to see what the work and school schedule will be like.

Jason

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Jennifer - Congrats on the job. Hope you enjoy learning something new.

Jason - Laura was so excited to tell Brian that she sent an e-mail to Cousin Jason Fire. I've tried to tell her that it's not really your job to fix pot holes, but I guess she is taking the idea of firemen helping everyone to the extreme.

Kim said...

Congrats to Jennifer on the job!!! Hope we hear about it soon. Good luck with your school Jason !!!

We have been lucky around here for sure. I was hearing alot from Rachael about the fires up there..it's so scary.

hope we see y'all soon :)

Ken said...

To my darling, Jen,

A funny thing about life, you never ever know where it is going to take you. I remember when you wanted to go to vet school and then canged your mind. Well now you can see what you missed without the 8 years, hahaha.

I know you will learn to love it, your do not need luck on your new job, your brain will take care of the unknowns.

Love,,,,,,,GUbuck

Karen said...

Congratulations, Jennifer! Sounds like a fun and interesting job. You should post about it when you get the chance!

Jason, I hope your classes go well, sweetie.

Love you guys!

Betty said...

I don't really know what I am doing, but I got to here, so I will type something.
I tried to do this before, but could not figure it out--or maybe I just did not take the time to figure it out.
Whatever Jennifer's new job is sounds good to me, because I would love to have a new job. Of course once I got it, I would probably want the old one back. That would be awful.
There's not much going on here.
Shaun is bringing Kailey this weekend. He can take her to Arkansas now and that is what he did 2 weeks ago. We have not seen her since before Christmas and that seems like a long time.
I'm glad I don't have to go get her though. That makes for a really long weekend.
Jim and Kelly are getting to get busy at the greenhouse about now.