
For whatever reason, I tend to forget to copy pictures off my digital camera on to the computer. At least this time, it was a good thing, since my hard drive crashed and I lost so many pictures, these gems would have been lost too!
Both of these were taken at Christmas. I thought they were too cute not to share. Of course, Rachael and Courtney might not agree...but I am guessing y'all will be on my side here!
Courtney and Sassy look so sweet, and Rachael is giving us a perfect shot of what first semester college stress will do to a girl! Poor thing - I hope she has recovered now that she is finished with her first year. Rachael asked for her picture to be removed, and I don't blame her. I'm sorry I posted it, sweetie. I should have known better. Bad aunt, bad bad aunt.
Enjoy!
3 comments:
Well, the risk is small, I'm guessing, but yeah - I imagine I'll hear the yelling from clear across town!
Thanks, though - I thought they were cute enough to risk their righteous indignation!
Cute pictures.
I think I may even have heard some yelling all the way up here.
Okay, Rachael wants her picture off, so I'm deleting it.
Sorry if I made you uncomfortable, sweetheart.
Post a Comment