Saturday, May 06, 2006

WOW

I haven't posted here in a long time, but I've been really busy, with you know, finals and such. This year went by REALLY quickly!! I had a great first year of college and I can't believe its already over. In case you haven't heard, I am transferring to Midwestern State University, in Wichita Falls. I'm excited about that, but I am going to miss my friends, and especially my roommate, Megan! I'm so ready for the summer! So, whew, freshman year of college, DONE! It feels weird to be a college student on vacation. I've been studying like crazy for the past week and my brain has since turned to the consistency of a slushi. The drive home was pretty uneventful. I avoided the rain successfully. Thanks to everybody for your support this year and my birthday messages!! Hopefully I will post more this summer. I love y'all!!

Rachael

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This "old fogie" remembers when your mom was in school in Wichita Falls. It sure doesn't seem like she should have a child there yet.

It's hard to believe you're 19--I keep remembering the "just turned 12" (wasn't it?) who came to Alabama with Ginny and Ellen. But, hey, it doesn't seem like I should be pushing 63 hard either.

Love ya, honey.

Ken said...

Your PaPa is proud of you.

Glad you are home safe.