Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Glad that is over with!!

Hi all Jennifer and I are doing fine. I want to take a moment to brag on my wife a little. Jennifer successfully defended her Masters Thesis last Friday. I went to her defense and was very proud of her and how she presented her thesis and then dealt with the questions posed by all the students and proffs form the department. After that she had to remain in the room with her three committee members and they were all very pleased with the work she had done they didn't question much and signed off on her thesis. She is almost done with the corrections and is ready to start trying to get it published.

I also had a good week. I passed my streets test for the FD it is a pass/fail test and if you fail you get you walking papers. Glad that is over with.
Hope everyone has a good weekend (Except the AGGS) GO POKES!!!!!

Jason

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jason and Jennifer!! I'm so proud! I'm already scared about my thesis and its a million years away. Hopefully we are keeping our 2nd string qb in and he throws to grant jones (who got drafted because he ran 2400 yards in a game...) so hopefully we put up a good fight against the aggies....I'm coming home via dallas this weekend so maybe i'll see y'all! Love you guys! Rachael

Barbara said...

Way to go both of you! We are looking forward to seeing you all this weekend. Laura and I have been looking at pictures so she can remember who everyone is.

Ken said...

Wow, a lot going on, and all of it good. I have such a smart family, a shame I did not get a lot of it, but, I am smart enough to appreciate what the 'kids' are doing.

Love all of you.

Way to go.

Kim said...

WOW...good job Jason and Jennifer !!! Jennifer I know you are so glad to have that defense overwith. Your mom told me you did great also :) Jason I'm so glad you are doing so well doing what you want to do :)

I'm so proud of y'all too!! Hope to see y'all soon...

Lots of kisses xxxxxx

Kim

Karen said...

Wow, J & J, you two guys rock!
I'm very proud of you both.
Jennifer, what's next for you? Are you keeping on with school, or will you be working?
Jason, when do you get your own red truck? Do they let you use the siren yet?
I love you guys - and I'm so proud of you. Hope I get to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

They've already said it all, guys. It's great--I very well remember how relieved Ginny was after her defense! Kinda bad being stuck out here in AZ but . . . we're pleased and proud, to say the least.

Looks like we're heading to Denver in about three weeks--for a long weekend. Harv's sister, Linda, wants to see the little girls (and E and B) and E can't handle driving down to Albuquerque to meet us so we're going the whole way. Looking forward to that! Haven't seen the girls since June.

Love you both.