Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Happy Birthday!

Happy, Happy Birthday, Barb--how many candles on that cake??? Not as many as Jason's, I know that!

Hope you have a marvelous day, honey. Love you.

6 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Barbara !!! I always think yours is the 10th... I'll never keep all y'all straight. :( Hope you have a great day !!!

Anonymous said...

Vicki is the 10th--January, Karen.

Dotty!!! I was trying to be "tactful"--or something.

Karen said...

Happy Birthday, Barbara!
30, huh...well, how does it feel to be a grown up, finally? ;)

I hope you have a great day, sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Barbara said...

Thanks for the B-day wishes. I had a great day. Laura and I went to the zoo with my grandparents and aunt. Then, Vicki kept Laura while Brian and I went to dinner.

I know, it's amazing I can do all that now that I'm so old. :)

Ken said...

Bieleve you OLD GUbuck, you are in the best time of you life, live it to the fullest, and be happy. Love you darling,