Monday, October 31, 2005
Happy Halloween
Just wanted to show off the little ones in thier costumes. I have some others, but this believe it or not, may be the best of the two of them together. If you can't tell, Katie is a Fairy Princess, and Matt is a racecar driver. I hope everyone had a safe holiday. Hope to hear form everyone soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh my! So incredibly cute and scary...I hope they scored big time. I only had a handful of trick-or-treaters, which was a good thing, since I only had a handful of candy. It was pouring rain, though, which I'm sure had something to do with the poor showing. Poor kids, they've looked so forward to this, I know, and the weather has been so good here. We haven't had rain in ages, and now today, it pours like there is no tomorrow. They should really get a do-over, I think!
OMG they are way cuter than the little stinkers that came trick or treating in the dorms. Maybe I'm a little biased...oh well. they are super cute.
i love you guys.
rachael
what cuties !!!! thanks so much for sharing :) I miss the kids being little for halloween. They are so precious !!!
They look so cute. Too bad we didn't get to see them yesterday. I'll have to get Laura's pictures on here soon.
So...matt pick a number 24 or 48? which one do you like better. Your kids look great.
Jason
I'm with Kim, I miss the little one so much, they look so cute and have so much fun, wish I could see them all.
OMG, they are huge! I have not seen pictures of them in ages. Last time I saw Matt he was a wee babe. *sigh*
Post a Comment