Saturday, December 10, 2005

FINALLY !!!!!

Well finally, these Florida crackers got a loan....good grief. I will be signing papers on monday, and they will sign and fed ex them back hopefully by wednesday. I might be able to close on my new house a little before that like Tuesday or something? But I'm not sure yet. It's gonna be a complicated mess but then that makes life interesting huh? My new house looks really nice!!! But I'm still kinda holdin my breath till this is all a done deal. I'm taking off the 10 days after Christmas and going back on Jan 5th, so I will have a little time with the girls to unpack and stuff. Just keep your collective fingers crossed for the next few days that things go smoothly!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

MOM I'm so happy for y'all!!!!!

Ken said...

My darling Kim,

Maby some of the stress of the last 2yrs is comming to an end. I sure hope so.

I think the new house is going to be a better party house than the old one, that big kitchen-den-play area are great.

Anonymous said...

And what is the new address? Phone number? I assume you are still in Oak Ridge North--but maybe I'm wrong?

At any rate, I know you're relieved to have things settled and once the move is done . . . .

Now, if Dotty and Tom just get moved and shed the thing in Irving . . .

Jane said...

Yay!!!!!