Monday, December 05, 2005

It's December!

Ok, Thanksgiving was two weeks ago. I am tired of looking at Mom's post (as wonderful and insightful as it is).

So, here is a post about the fact that it is December already.

Does everyone have their Christmas shopping finished?

Will you be on the Naughty or Nice list this year?

Who do you want to kiss under the mistletoe?

What is your quest? (oops, Monty Python can sneak up on me at the oddest times)

3 comments:

Karen said...

We aren't very chatty these days, for sure. Thanks for livening up the conversation (in more ways than one!)

Kim said...

Sorry I've not been posting. Waiting on this house deal to come through is about to get the best of me. Hopefully there will be good news soon (like today). It'll be interesting to read everyones answers to your questions :)

Anonymous said...

I am not done with my shopping, but there are limited stores up here...

I will be on the nice list, because, well, i'm nice...

and I want to kiss my boyfriend, Bryan...

My quest is...to find a shrubbery!