Monday, December 19, 2005

Miracles DO happen

After much ado...we are finally in our new house. Wednesday was supposed to be moving day...so naturally we got the biggest storm of the year. So Thursday had to do..much to my buyers irritation (like I gave a poo about how they felt after all this). I will email our new address and phone number to y'all. Francie has it cuz she came to visit already :) and we were so glad to see them. I dont have much room for everyone to sleep now but I do have room for lots of fun !!!

4 comments:

Karen said...

It was quite the adventure, let me tell you! But the new house is gorgeous, the old house (may it rest in peace) is a memory, and now all that's left is a gazillion boxes to unpack. I was very glad I was able to be there to help, although the flat tire and the 3:00 a.m. drive home I could have done without - but I'm not complaining. Kim had it much worse, of course,and poor Courtney had to go to school the next day!

I'm just glad they are settled, and the stress is off Kim for a while (with luck, a very long while).

Maybe she'll post pictures of the new house after everything is in place. It really is quite pretty!

Jason and Vicki said...

Kim the house is beautiful! Jason and I were able to see it this weekend on our way back to Justin from Katy. It was great to see you guys.

Kim said...

Thanks y'all...Karen we couldn't have done it without you !!! Just one more thing to put in the 'Do you remember when file, huh?' Vicki Im so glad y'all were able to stop by, and thanks so much Jason for hooking up my washer for me..I owe ya a big dinner or something ;)

I love y'all

k

Karen said...

I was glad I could help. Moving sucks, but it is better, at least, when there are more folks around.