Friday, January 13, 2006

Here you go Michelle

4 comments:

Kim said...

I couldnt figure out how to put a link in the body of the post, just as the title....y'all tell me how to do it please :)

Karen said...

Okay, here's how you do it.
When you are making a new post (or editing this one!) type the text you want to show up as the link - like "click me" or whatever - just highlight it. Then, click on the little chain link icon above the editing window, and paste the url you want the text to link to in the window. Then click OK.
That's all there is to it!

Jane said...

I did some poking around, using my librarian skills, and found the kitten. Interesting. What I found most interesting is all the hoopla surrounding said cat.

Kim said...

That was part of my point ....good grief the things that make news these days ....