

Ries and I have a new addition to our family, Pullo, the cutest puppy ever.
Here is a picture of Pullo with his cousin Sadie. Right now he is about 10 lbs but when he is full grown, he will be about 170lbs!
A place for us to vent, brag, yak, and generally keep in touch...enjoy
6 comments:
He is sooo cute!!!
Well, suprise, suprise, more Lab's,,,,,,,,,hee hee.
I bet they lick and want their butts scratched.
Love um, they are so sweet, why is he going to get so big?
awww hes a sweetie...but hes not a Lab dad..hes a Mastiff :)
Such a big pile of love!
Big dogs are such sweeties - and he's certainly going to be a big one.
Enjoy him!
I suppose I should take some pictures of my love puddle kitties and get them up here...Priscilla the amazing Female Impersanator kitty and Ort, the big bumbling white Kitten of Love...(these are "ferals", or used to be, that have attached themselves to me and bring me birds and snakes and mice...very sweet, loving kitties. Pictures soon!)
Sorry I was wrong about the breed, face kinda like a Lab's.
Pardon me , please,I will love him anyway.
Whatever the breed, he is my new baby and being spoiled rotten.
Post a Comment