Thursday, January 05, 2006

That was close! And a very cute picture for the Aggies

Close game - way to go UT!!!!
I was very impressed - those boys can play football, no question there.

A friend of mine sent me this picture last night. It's fabulous, and will need no explanation.

Too cute not to post, however!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well its nice to know some aggies have a sense of humor....

Karen said...

Yeah, it is a cute picture, and shows good sportsmanship. Good for A&M!
Glad to see you got back to school safely, sweetie. Enjoy the scarf! :)

Ken said...

I did not know you were driving alone, I would have been more concerned, [glad I did not know], I would have worried.

Driving alone can be a blessing and it can be very boreing and dangerous.
If you get sleepy, stop, drink another coke, run up and down the road a few times. Then drive refreshed and that is the best place in the world to pay attention to you buisness and day dream. You can let you head run wild, at least I did, I even sang to myself, talk about something to wake you up, that's me sining, hee hee.

Love you darling, PaPa

Kim said...

What a great picture !!!!

Jane said...

I was cheering for USC. Nothing could ever make me cheer for Texas. Unless they played Notre Dame, but then I would be happy no matter who won because one of my least favorite teams would have lost.