Happy Birthday, Francie. If you keep this up you may catch up with me! I've had my last birthday and Harv stopped at 39.
Hope you have a good one.
Love from Pat and Harv
Monday, March 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A place for us to vent, brag, yak, and generally keep in touch...enjoy
6 comments:
Happy Birthday, Francie!
All of us are getting old(er)...I just hate that!
We won't talk about my next birthday...
Why not? We four have reached it.
Well my darling, the alternative is not something any of us want to think about. Besides all that, once you pass the big 6, you can pass off you advice as being wise, cause chances are you have been there done it, whatever it is.
Happy Day
Love Ubuck
Happy Birthday Francie !!!! Hope you had a wonderful day :)
Happy Birthday!
And don't forget to eat lots of cake.
Well, Pat, just because everyone else is doing it is no reason for me to do it. Isn't that what we are always told???
I think I'll just keep having birthday parties, and stop changing the number.
Should have done it at 39, I guess, but 49 will work!
Post a Comment