I figured it had been ages since I posted here, so I might as well write as not, even though I have nothing very interesting to report.
I did change my home telephone number, and if I knew for sure that these posts were private (and of course I realize that nothing on the interweb is really private...) I would post it here. Instead, I just need to send out a mass email, I guess, updating everyone on it.
I changed my phone to VOIP (voice over IP) with Time Warner Cable, and so far I'm loving it. It is cheaper than I was paying for my "regular" phone, and I have unlimited free long distance all over the US and Canada. I suppose that now I have no excuse not to call all of you and talk all the time! I always hesitate to call folks late (after 9:00 p.m.) when the cell phone is free, because I never know when anyone goes to bed. Me, I'm up half the night all the time...I think I have developed my Mother's insomnia. Calling y'all at midnight, however, would probably be bad form.
Jim and I are going camping the week before Easter, and staying through the weekend. With luck, the weather will be perfect, and we will have a great time. That's the plan, in any case. If I get any good wildflower pictures, I'll be sure to share them with you all.
Like I said, I have nothing really interesting to report, but I didn't want you all to think I was ignoring you or anything. I really miss seeing everyone. I should really plan some weekend trips, shouldn't I?
Love you guys!
Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment