A place for us to vent, brag, yak, and generally keep in touch...enjoy
Three more sweethearts! Thanks, Barb, for the pic of my favorite Texas nieces and nephew.
WOW!!!! what are yall feeding them miracle grow. They are getting so big, Jennifer and I need to visit more often
awwww thats a great pic!!! thanks so much Barb...We were so happy to see y'all ..kiss the babies for usxxxooo
I've got to get Meg & Grant down there and get them in a pic with their cousins too! CUTE!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Three more sweethearts! Thanks, Barb, for the pic of my favorite Texas nieces and nephew.
WOW!!!! what are yall feeding them miracle grow. They are getting so big, Jennifer and I need to visit more often
awwww thats a great pic!!! thanks so much Barb...We were so happy to see y'all ..kiss the babies for us
xxxooo
I've got to get Meg & Grant down there and get them in a pic with their cousins too! CUTE!
Post a Comment