The forecast is saying we have a 90% chance of thunderstorms tomorrow. I've got fingers, toes, even eyes crossed and praying, too. Today was NASTY and my eyes look like I've been on a three day bender--red as can be. It was extremely windy and there was so much dirt in the air I could scarcely see the Superstitions only three miles away.
So, all prayers, rain dances, wishes, etc. are gratefully received. We need rain BAD!
Saturday, March 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think we all need rain...too bad none of us know how to do a rain dance!
2.75" and rising--or it was at 5:30 in my rain gauge. Snow is down around 2,000' (we are just over 1,700) so North Scottsdale has about 4 inches and just north of there on I-17 it's more like 8-10 inches. The natives are lovin' it and Harv and I are just happy it's not down this low! Raining hard right now but supposed to end around midnight. It's been great!
I tried to call and offer my congraucaltions but you did not anwser you phone, guess U are out playing in the water. I know it was needed, and i am glad you got the liguid in stead of the semi-liquid like Vegas did, I bet the gamblers had a ball with it, hee hee. When you get all soaked up, please send it our way, we need it also.
Post a Comment