Because I cannot stand to sit here, wishing I could be doing something to help relieve the suffering of so many (tens of thousands of whom are heading to Houston even now), I found http://katrinahelp.info/wiki/index.php/Main_Page, which has a lot of good information in one easy place.
At least it's a place to start, and has phone numbers, web pages, contact info, etc. for many of the groups collecting aid.
This crisis is unimaginable to everyone I know. I can't fathom what it must be like to have literally lost everything - home, possessions, job, school, street, city...where do you go? What do you do?
At least the Wiki page has good information to start with.
I hate feeling helpless to do anything, and having information helps me a lot. I hope it helps some of y'all.
Wednesday, August 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment