Yeah, I know. I'm slow about posting.
Things are boring here, and I have nothing interesting to say!
I am working part time, teaching ESL to oil field professionals and their families (most of them are from Angola, and speak Portuguese as their primary language. One is from Indonesia, and speaks, oddly enough, Indonesian.) and driving all over creation to their homes/offices is killing me with gas prices so high. But still, it is work, and that is still hard to come by around here, so I cannot complain. The teaching is interesting, the people are very nice and highly motivated, so that helps a lot.
I had thought about setting up a Yahoo group for all of us, at one point, then never really followed through by asking anyone if they would like that. I think this is more fun, and I'm glad Kim had the idea.
I need to take some pictures of my cat family on the patio and post them here, to see how easy the picture uploading is. Maybe I'll do that tomorrow. Can't get more exciting than a half-feral family of cats now, can you? :)
I'm tired, and going to go to bed now. I knew you wanted to know that.
G'night!
Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment