Monday, August 15, 2005

Hi y'all

I started this blog so that we can all post here and kinda keep up with things. I thought it would be fun because we can post pictures and stuff. I hope everyone will write a little something so I know that y'all are reading it.


Well we just got back from Stillwater this afternoon after getting Rachael all installed in her dorm room at OSU. She's very excited and I have just about stopped crying about it ... dang it was hard leaving her up there.. But Im happy she's there and Julie and Mark have promised to check on her now and then for me.

Courtney starts 7th grade on Wednesday... She's going to be on the same drill team Rachael was (Liberty Babes) and she is in the athletic program. We'll see if she makes any of the teams. Volleyball is first and tryouts start the 2nd day of school so keep your fingers crossed for her. She is also in all pre AP classes except for Language Arts...so she will be a busy girl this year

They have started on my new house, although I havent sold my old one. I'm really hoping to get a contract soon..keep that in your prayers please.

More soon I hope... Dang this house is quiet ...

1 comment:

Karen said...

Well, I'm here.
Hi everyone!
I'll post more later, but I'm falling asleep, so I'll wait until I'm more awake.