Thursday, August 18, 2005

possibly good news

Well since Dad mentioned it..yes i got an offer, but I am trying to hold out for a little bit more, I hope I dont regret it. Some people looked at it last night and they also want to make an offer but their house isnt even on the market yet so..who knows. My new house is started...I sure hope i get to move into it in Nov.

In other news... Courtney has successfully become a junior high kid...horrors!!! She went volleyball tryouts today (they go on for a few days) and had a good day with all her teachers. Im gonna get her on here so she can tell y'all whats goin on with her in her own jr hi speak :)

I'll keep y'all updated on the real estate stuff...I hope I have good news soon..


type people type ;)

1 comment:

Karen said...

That's great news!
I'll keep my fingers crossed for more money for you.