Ya know, the big kid with the funny hat? He has that hat about as straight as any I've ever seen. Did you help him with it, Francie? My "big kid" NEVER gets his on straight!
Megan and Grant are sweeties. Maybe I'll get lucky and motivated and get some of my three on. They're here this week so we don't have a spare minute!
4 comments:
Cute pictures! I can't believe how big they are (the kids, not Uncle Max).
What cute pics !!! Thanks for sharing :)
Very cute grandkids you've got there!
You did a good job with the pictures, even if you couldn't type!
Ya know, the big kid with the funny hat? He has that hat about as straight as any I've ever seen. Did you help him with it, Francie? My "big kid" NEVER gets his on straight!
Megan and Grant are sweeties. Maybe I'll get lucky and motivated and get some of my three on. They're here this week so we don't have a spare minute!
Post a Comment