Thursday, March 23, 2006

Its SPRINGTIME!!!

It's time to start having fun outside again, it's time to have Crawfish boils, it's Easter time, the grass is growing and trees are green again. Well If you can't tell I am enjoying the spring like weather. I mowed the yard for the first time last weekend and the pollen is really starting to bug me but its nothing I am not used to.

I had my first structure fire yesterday. When we got there we were the first on scene. So we pulled hoses to the front door, the next crew in met us at the door and took the hose so we could do search and rescue stuff. (My truck usually does that part of the fire attack stuff) So we walked in a searched found nothing but black smoke down to our waist, the guy that lived there said it was clear but we have to check anyways. The fire was in a hallway and closet so we broke down the walls and took a mass of burning cloths and tried to spread them out. All in all it was a great learning expressed for me. Some times I can't believe they pay me to do all this stuff.

hope everyone has a good spring time

3 comments:

Karen said...

Jason, I know you are very careful when you work, but still...be careful, please!

As for spring, well, if I could keep from (achoo) sneezing all the time, I might enjoy it more!

It is beautiful around here, though, with all the early blooming flowers, and the birds coming back, etc. Now if summer would just stay away for oh, 5 or 6 more months, all would be well!

Jason said...

Yes allergies are horible but there are drugs to help out with that. I guess I just learned to put up with them even though they are a drag.

Ken said...

My "hayfever" is driving me the rest of the way bonkers. Not much sneezing but coughing untill I hurt.

Jason, Please be super careful, I know it's fun , and you grandfather would have thought so too. Course he was a bit on the wild side as are you. Hee hee.

I you want my opinion of spring in south texas, @$%^&$%$%&&*%^**&%(so there 2.

Gosh I miss you'all, and Jen hardly ever says a word, cat got you tounge sweety.

Please keep us imformed of what is going on.

Love you both, a BUNCH