Monday, August 29, 2005

Hello Everyone

I hope everyone had a good weekend and I hope everyone has a good Labor day weekend. Jennifer and I are looking forward to a nice weekend at the lake. I have a floting Holiday that I have to take before the first of OCT or I loose the hours. The past couple of weeks I have attended two classes for the Department, Trench Rescue and Confined Space rescue. Both will count for a pay increase in the future!!! I also got to put out my first fire yesterday (8/28) I was only a dumster but it was still my first time to "put the wet stuff on the red stuff". It was sufficiantly cool for the first time. I will have to change shifts in the near future. Our new Station, #5 will open soon, They have to spread out the people they have promoted and make sure they have correct staffing at each station. I also will be in the Paramedic class that will be comming up in January, another reason I have to move they can only have one person from each shift in the class at the same time. Other than that things are going well here in CS, TX.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I'm glad all is going well with you. Keep us posted on your job stuff. And, more importantly, stay safe while doing your job stuff.

We are looking forward to seeing you guys in October.

Kim said...

yay Jason !!!! I'm glad to know you successfully dampened the blaze. And like Barb said..be safe..